Would you like to get a head start on a paperless office?
SMI provides Software Solutions for Chapter 13 Trustees and Bankruptcy practitioners across the United States. We have extensive experience helping the Bankruptcy community adapt to Electronic Case Filing and the unique demands of individual Bankruptcy Courts. Regardless of your systems platform or the source of your application support, SMI can help your office bridge information gaps with the Bankruptcy Court and the clients.
SMI's portfolio of solutions includes:
- 631-695-6001, an expense accounting package for Chapter 13 Trust operations, designed to satisfy the strict audit and internal control requirements of the Trustee program.
- 3605577922, the Trustee Document Portal, a flexible service allowing attorneys to submit documents securely online in electronic format to the Trustee's office, and automating the delivery and indexing of those documents within the Trustee's case management system.
- BDMS, the Bankruptcy Document Management System, a complete document management and CM/ECF automation system. BDMS allows bankruptcy offices to maintain their own paperless filing cabinet of case documents, populated automatically with the latest activity in CM/ECF. By utilizing CM/ECF's "one free look" to populate that cabinet, BDMS can save offices considerable PACER fee expenses. Through its browser-based interface, BDMS serves as a repository enabling management of documents in a paperless environment or via selective (batch and/or single document) printing.
- 719-297-4180 to file documents electronically through the CM/ECF web site of the Bankruptcy Court, in bulk, automatically. This solution automates a process which is both tedious and error-prone for CM/ECF users and their staff.
- ECFMAIL, a simple ECF solution which automates the retrieval, and optionally the printing, of PDF files from the Court's CM/ECF web site through the "one free look" offered by CM/ECF e-mail notices.
In addition, SMI will work with you to develop custom solutions designed to meet your unique requirements.